Friday, January 14, 2011

Staff Appreciation

As I sat in staff meeting yesterday I started to think about the people in the room and how THANKFUL I was that they were there.

Liz Alexander flat LOVES kids! She is always thinking about how they are doing and what will be the best way to reach/teach/grow them. She is PHENOMENAL! Every week, well lets just say a lot of weeks, Liz will call me/text me just to say how much she loves her job. I try to thank her for all that she does and means to the kids at Riverbend. I fall short!


Clay Taylor is pouring his life into the youth. He desires to see them grow spiritually and to grow together as a group. The Source ministry is growing numerically, but even more I believe the youth are growing SPIRITUALLY. Clay is doing a great job and I am so thankful for him to be here at this time to pour into the lives of our youth.


David Fields is GREAT. The other night I had a nightmare that he left. I don’t think I slept well for two nights after that! He does an AWESOME job with the praise band and leading us to God’s throne each and every week we come together. I truly believe we have the BEST worship pastor around, but even more than that, his look/slant/view on other ministry areas is spot on and needed.


I am blessed beyond measure to be a part of this staff! Riverbend we are blessed to have have each of them leading out in their perspective areas. We don’t say it enough, but sometime this week call/text/facebook/email/whatever one of them and tell them thanks.


Staff I LOVE YOU and appreciate ALL that you do!


Pastor Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment